Floradix Epresat Multivitamin Tonic Oral Liquid 250mL
Safeguard Your Vitamin Intake – Naturally With EPRESAT Liquid Multivitamin And Herbal Formula.
Good For You, Good For Your Family!
From infancy to old age, vitamins are the building blocks for good health, helping to ensure that the body’s vital organs and functions work properly, whilst also providing the foundations for overall fitness and vitality. However, because of today’s hectic lifestyle, and because many people simply don’t eat balanced diets – it’s a recognised fact that many people aren’t obtaining sufficient daily dosages of vitamins.
Helping to Restore Balance to the Intake of Vitamins.
Taken just once a day, Epresat can assist in restoring the body’s balance by providing a single, delicious-tasting source of no less than eight vital vitamins. Easily absorbed by the body, Epresat is made from the finest selected raw herbs, including Echinacea root, and it also contains a tasty combination of natural fruit juice concentrates.
What Makes Epresat So Special?
In addition to vitamins, Epresat also contain carefully selected herbs like Echinacea root, milk thistle which helps maintain a healthy digestion, ocean kelp which provides trace elements (like iodine) and cola seeds which increase the absorption of vitamins and also stimulate the body.
With only one spoonful of Epresat (10ml) you safeguard your daily intake of 8 vitamins.
Epresat is free from alcohol, synthetic additives, chemical preservative and colourings – so it is particularly suitable for vegetarians. As all the vitamins are already dissolved in a liquid they are quickly absorbed by the body unlike tablets or capsules.
As with all products from Salus, Epresat is produced according to GMP (pharmaceutical production standards) guaranteeing the highest quality and purity of the product.
What Does Epresat Contain?
Epresat contains essential vitamins normally found in premium quality natural foods which are prepared and cooked properly.
These vitamins include:
– Essential for healthy eyes, skin and growth – also an important antioxidant and immune system component.
– Helps the process of generating energy from food, whilst maintaining the nervous and digestive systems.
– Ensures energy release from food, and helps production and repair of body tissues. Important for healthy hair, eyes, and nails, and assists in the formation of antibodies.
– Helps produce energy from food, whilst encouraging healthy skin and good brain function.
– Supports the maintenance of healthy skin, nerves and muscles. Assists production of antibodies and hormones, healthy skin and good brain function.
– An important antioxidant vitamin that assists iron absorption and supports the body’s defence mechanism.
– Required for calcium absorption. Calcium, in turn is needed for strong bones and teeth, as well as for the optimal functioning of muscles and nerves.
– An essential antioxidant that protects tissue cells and maintains healthy skin. Vitamin E also helps the body to us oxygen, whilst benefiting the blood and blood vessels.
Who Should Take Epresat?
People of all ages can benefit from Epresat – but it’s particularly beneficial to those whose bodies are subject to particular demands. Such people include athletes, expectant and nursing mothers, individuals recovering from illness and weight-watchers whose diets may deprive them of well-balanced food intake. In addition, we can all be vulnerable to pollution, stress, the effects of tobacco and alcohol, all of which can take their toll on the body’s reserves.
Many children and young people eat too much of the wrong food, whilst older people may not be eating enough of the right food, so they too can benefit from Epresat.
How Does Epresat Work?
Because of its multi-vitamin formula, Epresat can contribute to the overall good health, whilst also benefiting the body in the following specific ways:
1. Helping to Destroy Free Radicals.
In response to stress, environmental pollution – and even too much exercise – the body produces harmful CE free radicals, which can harm cells if left unchecked. However, the body can defend itself against free radicals providing it has enough supplies of antioxidant vitamins and minerals. Epresat makes sure that, whatever our lifestyles, our bodies have effective defence mechanisms to win the fight against free radicals and other threats.
2. Helping to Ensure the Consumption of Antioxidant Vitamins.
Antioxidant vitamins are vital for a healthy body, and they’re found both fresh fruit and vegetables. At least five portions of fruit or vegetables are recommended as sufficient daily intake, but not everyone can reach this target every day – or they may not be able to do so because of illness, convalescence, or because of excessive physical demands on the body. Epresat, however, can help ensure that the right daily levels of vitamins are absorbed – in just one healthy spoonful!
Floradix Epresat Liquid Multivitamin & Herbal Formula is free from:
– Artificial colours and sweeteners
– Genetically modified ingredients
– Pesticide residues
– Radiation and heavy metals
Each 10 ml dose contains:
– Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 87.2mg
– Nicotinamide 21.8mg
– Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 2.16mg
– Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 2.24mg
– Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2.66mg
– Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) 654 microgram retinol equivalents
– d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 10.4mg
– Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 5.45 microgram
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from orange, guava, passionfruit, apricot and natural orange flavour. Contains yeast, guar gum and fructose.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 10 ml once daily before meals.
Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml daily before a meal.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended adult daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram equivalents. When taken in excess of 3000 microgram retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides a small dose of caffeine.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.