FESS Sinu-Cleanse Hypertonic Wash is a deep penetrating non-medicated hypertonic saline wash. FESS Sinu-Cleanse Hypertonic Wash contains Xylitol that helps guard against bacteria.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse consists of pre-mixed dry powder sachets. When mixed with warm water, each 7.8g sachet will produce a 200mL saline wash.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Hypertonic Wash helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion and sinusitis.
A hypertonic solution is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. A higher concentration of salt can help with severe swelling and mucus build up.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse 25 Refill contains 25 x 7.8g sachets of pre-mixed dry powder.When one sachet is mixed with 200mL water, it produces a hypertonic saline solution.
If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days, consult you healthcare professional. Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation. Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection. Store below 30C.
20mg/g Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xylitol.
1. Empty contents of one sachet into a FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle.
2. Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked ‘FULL’.
3. Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
4. Place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head. Gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action.
5. Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril.
7. Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril.