Eze Allergy Nasal Spray helps relieve symptoms such as sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose, itchy nose, or blocked nose which can be caused by seasonal and non-seasonal allergies. The most common allergens that can cause these symptoms include pollen (hay fever), house dust mites, or pet dander.
Eze Allergy Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient Azelastine hydrochloride, which belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. This nasal spray works by blocking the action of histamine and also reduces some of the other tissue reactions which lead to nasal and ocular (eye) symptoms.
It provides fast and effective allergy symptom relief, acting within 15 minutes, and is recommended for both seasonal and non-seasonal (perennial) allergies. Dosage is simple – just one spray per nostril of Eze Allergy Nasal Spray every 12 hours to relieve common allergy symptoms.
Eze Allergy Nasal Spray is a clear colourless liquid in a 10mL plastic bottle fitted with a spray pump and cap. Unlike some medicated nasal sprays, it can be used continuously for up to 6 months. Eze Allergy Nasal Spray is preservative-free and suitable for Asthma patients*.
Adults and children 5 years and over: One spray into each nostril every 12 hours.
- Blow your nose first.
- Remove the dust cap from the nozzle at the top of the bottle.
- Before first use ONLY: Depress the pump repeatedly until the first spray is seen, usually up to 5 times. You do not need to do this step again on subsequent uses.
- With your head tilted forwards (looking at your toes) insert the tip of the nozzle into one nostril, aiming at the top of the ear on that side of the head.
- Depress the nozzle once to insert one spray and sniff very gently at the same time.
- Repeat the procedure for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle tip with a clean tissue and replace the cap on the nozzle.
- No NOT tilt your head backwards at any stage of the administration of this medicine.
Read the leaflet carefully before first using Eze Allergy.
Do not use a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
Store Eze Allergy nasal spray in a cool dry place below 25?C. Do not refrigerate, or leave in the car on hot days or on window sills.