Eurax Cream for itches from bites, stings, hives, prickly heat. Acts as an antiseptic. Anti-parasitic. Lasts 6-10 hours.
What this medicine is used for
For the relief of itching from:
– Chicken pox
– Hives and other allergies
– Prickly heat
– Insect bites
Also works to treat scabies (Discuss treatment with your doctor or pharmacist).Size: 20g
– in or around the eyes or mouth
– on very inflamed skin
– on oozing or weeping wounds
– on acute eczema or broken skin
– if you are allergic to crotamiton or any other ingredients
– if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
– if tube seal is broken or missing.See your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if:
– you are breastfeeding
– you are taking or have recently taken any medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription.
– For external use only.Contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation and cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
Active Ingredients: Crotamiton 100mg/g
Contains: Propylene glycol and cetostearyl alcohol.
For itches: rub gently into the affected area 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For scabies: see pack leaflet.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.