Elastoplast Spiral Heat Multipurpose is a flexible heat patches for targeted pain relief.
Size: 1 Pack
The heat spirals contain iron powder. If your skin or eyes come into contact with the content of the cell, rinse with water. If ingested rinse mouth. In all cases, seek medical advice immediately. Do not cut the product. Do not try to reheat or put into a microwave. Remove the product before undergoing a MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedure.End usage of product immediately if you feel any skin irritations or burns or if the product feels too hot.PRECAUTIONSAs with any heat product, the patch has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid circumstances that may increase the heat effect e.g. tight clothing or additional pressure. Moreover, you should periodically check the skin reactions.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Latest revision of the instructions 11/2017.
Contains: Iron, activated carbon, salt, water.
It can take up to 30 minutes until the heat patch warms up to an effective heat level. Thus, the pouch should only be opened directly before use. The patch should only be applied on clean, dry and unbroken skin. Open the pouch and remove the sealing paper from the back of the patch. Place adhesive side of Spiral Heat to the skin directly over the painful area and press on firmly. After use slowly peel off from the skin. The patch should not be worn for more than 12 hours within any 24 hour period. Only for single use – for each application use a new patch to retain the described heat effect.USAGE ADVICE
End usage and consult your doctor:
– If you experience any skin irritation, discomfort, burn, swelling, rash or prolonged redness in the application area .
– If, after 7 days, the pain remains or gets worse.
Do not use the patch under the following circumstances:
– If the covering of the patch or the patch is damaged.
– Together with medicated creams and ointments or additional sources of heat.
– On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin or wounds.
– On bruised or swollen areas.
– On body parts where heat cannot be felt.
– On people who cannot remove the patch on their own e.g. some elderly or disabled people.
– On children under 12 years of age.
– In the area of the face, breast, inner side of the arm, armpit, finger, lower abdomen, inguinal area, popliteal fossa, feet or toes.
Consult your doctor or Pharmacist before using Spiral Heat.
If you have poor blood circulation, diabetes, nerve damage, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or if you are pregnant.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
For external use only. Only for single use – for each application use a new patch to retain described heat effect. Keep away from children and pets.
Read carefully before opening. Keep the instructions as long as you are using the product.
Please read all instructions carefully before use. If you have any further questions, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from sunlight.Storage Temperature: 5°C – 25°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes
Recycling Code: 41 ALU