Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser like Aqium with Aloe Vera.
• Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
• Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast.
• Aqium is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
• Aqium contains moisturisers to help leave your hands feeling soft
• Aqium with Aloe Vera is a hospital grade formulation.
Apply small amount to the palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional
Aqium pump packs are ideal for the kitchen during food preparation.