Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser like Aqium.
• Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
• Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast.
• Aqium is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
• Aqium contains moisturisers to help leave your hands feeling soft
• Aqium is a hospital grade formulation.
Apply a generous amount to the palm. Spread and rub over back of hands
and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid eyes. Keep out of reach
of children. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue
Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin.
Alcohol, Aqua (water), Glycerin, Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates
/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum,