Great tasting relief from cough + immune support during cold.
Hedera helix is traditionally used:
– To relieve cough associated with cold.
– To help clear congested airways.
– To relieve chest congestion.
– To thin and loosen phlegm helping to clear chesty coughs.
– May assist the body to fight against mild illness such as a cold.
– May help to support immune health.
Great tasting honey-lemon flavour. Colour free. No added sugar.
Children 2 years to 4 years, How much: 2.5mL, Time between each dose: Every 12 hours as necessary, Maximum: 2 doses in 24 hours.
Children 5 years to under 12 years: How much: 5mL, Time between each dose: Every 12 hours as necessary, Maximum: 2 doses in 24 hours.
Adults & children 12 years & over: How much: 7.5mL, Time between each dose: Every 12 hours as necessary, Maximum: 2 doses in 24 hours.
– Do not use in children under 2 years old.
– Use in children aged 2 to 4 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
– Dose may be taken with water. A measuring cup is included with this product for accurate dose measurement.
Store below 30°C.
Who can use this product:
– Adults and children 2 years & over. (For children 2 to 4 years, only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist, or nurse practitioner).
Do not use:
– In children under 2 years.
– If tamper evident cap seal is broken or missing.
– If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use:
– If you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Bovine lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk. Sulfites, sorbates and sorbitol (2.4g/15mL).
Each 7.5mL of Oral Liquid contains:
Hedera helix dry leaf extract 63.38mg, derived from Hedera helix dry leaf 396mg, Bovine Lactoferrin 40.88mg.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Does not contains: Lactose, colours or alcohol. No added gluten. No added sugar.