Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges provide fast relief of a sore throat by both soothing and reducing inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
The anti-inflammatory agent targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain, while the antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
– Sore throat
– Mouth Ulcers
– Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
– Pain following mouth or throat surgery.
– Pain following dental procedures.
Free from sugar, lactose and gluten.Product Claims: Free from sugar, lactose and gluten.
Size: 16 Lozenges
• Antibacterial & Anti-Inflammatory Action
• Fast relief from inflamed Sore Throats
• Great range of flavours
– If blister seal is broken.
– If past the expiry date.
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31 g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Active Ingredients: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg.
Contains: Sucralose, Isomalt (31 g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose).
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Age: Adults & children aged 6 years and over.
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How often: As required. Works for up to 3 hours
Severe cases: Every 1-2 hours as required (max. 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth. Do not chew.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.