Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges provide fast relief of a sore throat by both soothing and reducing inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
The anti-inflammatory agent targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain, while the antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of
– Sore Throat.
– Mouth Ulcers.
– Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
– Pain following mouth or throat surgery.
– Pain following dental procedures.
Free from sugar, lactose and gluten.Product Claims: Sugar free. Lactose free. Gluten free.
Size: 16 Lozenges
• Antibacterial & Anti-Inflammatory Action
• Fast relief from inflamed Sore Throats
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Active Ingredients: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0 mg, Ceylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg.
Contains: Sucralose, Isomalt
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Dosage 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 3 hours
Severe cares: 1-2 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).- Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.