Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Lozenges has a Triple action Antibacterial + Anti-Inflammatory + Anaesthetic Formula.
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Lozenges provide fast relief of a sore throat by numbing, soothing and reducing inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, while the anti-inflammatory agent targets inflammation. The antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections.
Choose a Higher Level of Sore Throat Pain Relief, and Experience the Difflam Difference*.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
– Sore throat
– Mouth Ulcers
– Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
– Pain following mouth or throat surgery.
– Pain following dental procedures.
Sugar, lactose, & gluten free.
*Difflam plus Anaesthetic Lozenge and Spray contain Benzydamine anti-inflammatory and Lidocaine anaesthetic providing additional numbing relief.Product Claims: Free from sugar, lactose and gluten.
Size: 16 Lozenges
• Triple Action, Antibacterial + Anti-Inflammatory + Anaesthetic Formula
• Fast Relief of Painful Inflamed Sore Throats
• Sugar, Lactose, & Gluten Free.
– If blister seal is broken.
– If past the expiry date.
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not have hot food or drink directly after using lozenges.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31 g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Active Ingredients: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0 mg, Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 4.0 mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2 mg.
Contains: Sucralose, Isomalt (31 g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose).
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Age: Adults & children aged 6 years and over.
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How often: Every 2-3 hours as required (max. 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.