Diastix Ames Reagent Strips 50
Urine glucose testing strips
For in vitro diagnostic use
Diasix reagent strips for urinalysis provides a fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence of glucose.
2.2% w/w Glucose Oxidase (Microbial 1.3 IU)
1.0% w/w Peroxidase (Horseradish 3300 IU)
8.1% w/w Potassium Iodide
69.8% w/w Buffer
18.9% w/w Nonreactive Ingredients
– Collect fresh urine specimen in a clean, dry container.
– Remove one strip from bottle and replace cap.
– Dip test area of strip in urine and remove immediately. (Alternatively, wet the test area by passing strip through urine stream).
– Tap edge of strip against container or clean, dry surface to remove excess urine.
– Compare test area to Colour Chart exactly 10 seconds after wetting. Ignore colour changes that occur after 10 seconds.
– Store at temperatures between 59° – 86°F (15° – 30°C) and out of direct sunlight.
– Replace cap immediately and tightly. Do not remove desiccant from bottle.
– Read enclosed directions carefully. Use within 6 months after first opening. Do not use after unopened expiration date.
– Use only if tamper evident seals on this carton are intact.