What is acid erosion and where does it come from?
– Dental erosion is loss of dental enamel caused by direct contact of the teeth with acids from everyday food and drinks.
– Acids can soften and gradually dissolve the minerals in the enamel making teeth thinner, weaker and more sensitive.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair toothpaste work?
– Its ProArgin formula remineralises tooth enamel and makes teeth more resistant against repeated acid attacks.
– It also blocks the exposed channels from damaged enamel that lead to sensitive tooth nerves.
– With regular use, it builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal, helping to repair sensitive teeth for lasting protection with twice daily brushing.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
– Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth’s nerve centre.
– When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily.
For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily. For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Sorbitol, Arginine, Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Flavour, Carmellose Sodium, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum.
Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 712 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist of doctor. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.