Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Gel Antibacterial & Fluoride Toothpaste reduces bacteria on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums. Helps fight germs for long-lasting fresh breath*.
*with regular brushing.
Having fresh breath gives you the confidence to connect with the world around you.
That’s why Colgate Total® Advanced Fresh antibacterial fluoride gel toothpaste’s unique formula helps fight bacteria which can be a cause of bad breath – not just on teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks, and gums for 12 hours*.
*with 4 weeks of continuous use.
• Prevents cavities
• Removes plaque
• Protects enamel
• Prevents tartar buildup
• Freshens breath
• Whitens teeth
• Protects gums
• Gluten Free
• Responsibly Made*
*to learn more, visit colgatepalmolive.com/responsibly-madeProduct Claims: Prevents cavities, Removes plaque, Protects enamel, Prevents tartar buildup, Freshens breath, Whitens teeth, Protects gums, Vegan, Sugar-free, Gluten-Free, Responsibly Made
• Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Toothpaste Unique formula that fights bacteria which can be a cause of bad breath – to give you long-lasting fresh breath
• Antibacterial fluoride toothpaste fights bacteria on not just teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks, and gums for 12 hours* (*with 4 weeks of continuous use)
• Provides protection against plaque, stains, tartar, and cavities
• Provides additional benefits: enamel protection, instant neutralisation of odours associated with bad breath, and flavours that leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh
• Toothpaste Format: Paste. Size: 200g
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Arginine, Flavour, Zinc Oxide, Cellulose Gum, Poloxamer 407, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Zinc Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, CI 74260, CI 77492.Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.32% w/w (equiv. to 1450 ppm F)
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.32% w/w (equiv. to 1450 ppm F)
Allergen Free From: Added Sugar| Gluten| Sugar
Brush thoroughly at least twice a day or as directed by your dental professional. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water. Not recommended for children 6 years or less. Colgate recommends specially formulated Colgate children’s toothpaste. Up to 12 hours of protection against bacteria with 4 weeks continuous use.USAGE ADVICE
For children under 6 years, Colgate recommends specially formulated Colgate children’s toothpaste.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°CStorage Temperature: Store below 30°C
Recyclable Packaging?: n/a