Cepacaine is an oral solution used to provide temporary relief from the pain associated with minor sore throat and mouth infections.
Cepacaine can also be used to relieve the pain and discomfort following dental procedures and minor surgery of the mouth.
It contains Anaesthetic for rapid relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth as well as an Antiseptic with antibacterial agent.
– Pleasant minty taste
– Rapid Pain relief in a mouthwash solution
– For conditions of mouth and throat
– Local anaesthetic action plus antibacterial agent
– Temporary relief of the pain and discomfort of minor sore throat and mouth infections
– Temporary relief for the pain and discomfort associated with dental procedures.
Adults and children over 6 years:
Gargle or rinse 10-15 ml of Cepacaine oral solution for 10-15 seconds and expel the liquid. Repeat every 2-3 hours if necessary.
Not to be swallowed.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Contains cetylpyridinium chloride 500µg/ml, benzocaine 4 mg/ml and ethanol 15% v/v.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not swallow. Contains benzyl alcohol 3mg/mL as a preservative.