Lightweight, all-purposes SPF30 lotion for daily use.
– SPF 30 protection
– Broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
– Easily applied with no white residue
– Light, non-greasy lotion for daily use
– Suitable for all skin types
– Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
– Made in Australia
Lotion: Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun. On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or after swimming, exercising and towel drying.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and always wear protective clothing, a broad-brim hat and sunglasses when out in the sun.
Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thorough