If you are a vegetarian looking for a protein powder, look no further. Clean Vegan Protein by Body Science BCS is one of the best proteins that you could be putting into your body. This company knows what the vegetarian needs. Without including meat in your diet, you may run low on a few important things and all of that – and more – is found in this product.
Where else out there can you find a protein source that doubles as a digestive enhancer? That’s precisely what this one does.
What will this protein powder offer you? With each scoop you use, you’ll receive:
- A complete source of protein, made by combining pea protein isolate along with brown rice protein
- Amino acids coming from some of the best grains out there – quinoa, buckwheat, millet, and chia seeds
- A specialty fibre that not only will help keep you feeling fuller, but also help to enhance your natural gut bacteria. This fibre acts as a prebiotic, giving the healthy bacteria food to thrive
- Addition of healthy bacteria. This protein isn’t just a protein powder, but a probiotic supplement as well.
- Digestive enzymes to ensure that you are body is maximising the absorption of nutrients
- Naturally sweetened so you aren’t taking in anything artificial
- No fillers or additives
This protein powder is just pure, clean and naturally derived – perfect for every vegetarian.
It’ll also provide more protein per scoop than almost any other vegetarian protein source out there, so if you’re someone who is struggling to get your protein needs met, this will make it easy. Just one or two scoops per day will have you completely covered.
Because it’s very low in sugar, it can also be used with just about every diet plan.
Clean Vegan Protein by Body Science BSC will give you:
- 159 calories per scoop
- A huge dose of 30 grams of protein per scoop
- Only 1.5 grams of fat
- No gluten
- No additives
- No artificial sweeteners
- 5 different digestive enzymes to ensure your body is absorbing all the food that you provide it
Getting enough protein into you daily diet is important for health, energy, and to help you recover from any exercise sessions you’re doing. Most vegetarians do fall short, so if you aren’t taking in enough, you’ll want to ensure you make up for this deficiency. Try Clean Vegan Protein to make it easy on yourself.