Bodichek digital thermometer with rigid tip is rated IPx7 waterproof and complies with the new ACCC and TGA standards relating to button batteries. The thermometer has a large clear display, auto turn off and comes with a plastic storage case.
- Read instructions thoroughly before using digital thermometer
- Choking Hazard: Thermometer cap and battery may be fatal if swallowed. Do not allow children to use this device without parental supervision
- Do not use thermometer in ear. Designed use is for oral, rectal, and armpit (axilla) readings only.
- Do not place thermometer battery near extreme heat as it may explode
- Note: Use of the probe cover may result in a 0.1℃(0.2℉) discrepancy from actual temperature
- Remove battery from the device when not in operation for a long time.
- The use of temperature readings for self-diagnosis is dangerous. Consult your doctor for the interpretation of results. Self-diagnosis may lead to the worsening of existing disease conditions
- Do not attempt measurements when the thermometer is wet as inaccurate readings may result
- Do not bite the thermometer. Doing so may lead to breakage and/or injury.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the thermometer. Doing so may result in inaccurate readings
- After each use, disinfect the thermometer especially in case the device is used by more than one person.
- Do not force the thermometer into the rectum. Stop insertion and abort the measurement when pain is present. Failure to do so may lead to injury.
- Do not use thermometer orally after being used rectally.
- For children who are two years old or younger, please do not use the devices orally
- If the unit has been stored at temperatures over 5℃～40℃(41℉～104℉) , leave it in 5℃～40℃ (41℉～104℉) ambient temperature for about 15 minutes before using it.