This naturally delicious strawberry flavoured gummy is free from artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours to keep everyone happy!
There are some key nutrients to help support kids’ immune health:
- Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general wellbeing and helps to support normal immune function
- Vitamin C is known for its role in immune function and ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum and sprouts. However, research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system and is found in a limited range of foods. Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system which can be found in a limited range of foods and produced from skin exposure to sunlight
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Superkids Immune Gummies are 99.9% sugar-free and taste delicious.
Blackmores Superkids Immune Gummies have no added artificial flavours or colours. We use a natural strawberry flavour and the natural colour of black carrot juice to deliver a delicious immune gummy.
Support your little Well Being with Blackmores – Australia’s Most Trusted vitamin and dietary supplements brand*.
*Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2020 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Active ingredients per pastille
(vitamin D3 200 IU)
Zinc citrate dihydrate (zinc 3 mg)
Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 soft gummie (pastille) a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional