- Helps reduce recovery time and symptoms of acute bronchitis
- AUST-R complementary medicine
- Children’s doses* for acute bronchitis
- Well-tolerated and suitable for family members over 2 years old with acute bronchitis*
- Convenient drop dosage
*Children under the age of 6 years should only be treated with Kaloba® after previous consultation with a doctor.
^ Matthys H et al.Curr Med res Opin 2007;23:323-31.Research supported by ISO-Arzneimittel,Ettlingen,Germany
~Bachert C et al. Rhinology 2009; 47:51-8; Research supported by Dr Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals Germany
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Kaloba® is an AUST-R, clinically proven^ extract of Pelargonium sidoides.
Kaloba® has been extensively studied. Studies done on patients with acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis have shown that Kaloba® helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and reduce recovery times.
Not only has Kaloba® been clinically proven to help provide relief of acute bronchitis symptoms after 7 days (45% of the patients taking Kaloba® experienced recovery after 7 days compared to 6.4% taking a placebo), it can help speed up recovery too (1-4).
1. Matthys H et al.Planta Medica 2008;74:686-92. Research supported by ISO-Arzneimittel,Ettlingen,Germany.
2. Chuchalin AG et al.Explore:The Journal of science & Healing 2005;1:437-45.
3. Kamin W et al.Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 2010;48:184-91.Research supported by Dr Willmar Scwabe GmbH & Co KG Pharmaceuticals,Karlsruhe, Germany.
4. Matthys H et al.Curr Med res Opin 2007;23:323-31.Research supported by ISO-Arzneimittel,Ettlingen,Germany.