- Helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Maintains folic acid levels in the body
- Assists healthy red blood cell production
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Folate is a convenient dose of folic acid developed for women planning pregnancy who may not get adequate levels of folic acid in their diet.
Blackmores also has other products containing folic acid which may be more suitable depending on your needs.
If you are trying to conceive consider taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold™ formulated for preconception care, it supplies nutrients that are important to support normal conception and pregnancy, including folic acid.
Once pregnant consider changing to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold. This is a premium, comprehensive formulation which contains vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.