Ideal for use on heels.
Designed to provide cushioning from painful blisters and to shield from further rubbing.
These are our most advanced plasters. They work differently than traditional plasters.
Shows it’s working.
– Product will swell and a white bubble will form to show the healing process has begun.
– Provides protection and relief from painful blisters.
– Stays on for multiple days, even through showers.
Hydrocolloid gel plaster.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use this product to cover and protect blisters.
Hydro Seal Gel Plasters provide the Optimal Healing Environment (Compared to traditional plasters).
1. Clean the blister. Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
2. Skip the ointment. To ensure the plaster properly adheres, do not apply creams, ointments or lotions to the blister.
3. Seal it up. Carefully remove the white paper tabs and apply the gel plaster directly on the blister. There is no pad.
4. Watch it work. Within 24 hours of application the product will begin to swell and a white bubble will appear over the blister. This signals that your body’s natural healing process has begun.
5. Keep it on – no peeking! This plaster is designed to deliver multi-day protection. You can wear it until it begins to detach.
Diabetics and those with poor circulation should use under the supervision of a Health Care Professional.
Do not use on deep puncture wounds, fragile skin, burns, stitches, infected areas, or on children under 2 years of age.
Sterile: unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.