Auralgan Ear Drops is specifically formulated with Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic and Phenazone, an analgesic to provide effective relief of the pain associated with Otitis Media.
• Use Auralgan Ear Drops at room temperature
• If bottle is cold to the to touch, warm in hand for a minute
• Tilt head to one side with affected ear uppermost
• Fill ear canal and plug ear with cotton wool moistened with Auralgan Ear Drops
• Repeat every 1 to 2 hours until pain is relieved
• If condition persists, consult your doctor
• Avoid touching the ear with dropper
• Do not rinse dropper after use
• Replace dropper in bottle after use & cap tightly
Store below 25°C.
Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 375 microgram/mL as the preservative.
Each 1mL of Ear Drops Solution contains: Phenazone 54mg and Benzocaine 14mg
For External Use Only. Not recommended for infants under 1 year of age.
The dropper used in this product contains natural rubber.
Do not use if you have:
• A perforated ear drum
• Discharge from the ear
• Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or similar substances
If irritation occurs, stop use immediately & seek medical advice.
Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you have:
• Difficulty breathing
• Pale, gray or blue coloured skin
• Weakness, confusion or headache
These may be signs of a rare, but serious condition and may appear within minutes to hours after benzocaine use.