Aptamil Gold+ Pepti Junior is a premium specialty infant formula suitable for infants with a confirmed cows’ milk allergy and/or a soy protein allergy. It has been specially researched and developed for formula-fed infants with food allergies, intolerances and malabsorptive conditions, including diarrhoea.
- Contains hydrolysed (extensively broken down) cows’ milk protein which forms small hypoallergenic peptides
- Contains a specialised fat blend with medium chain triglycerides for more efficient digestion and absorption
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows’ milk allergy, galactosemia and primary lactose intolerance
- 450g tin format
Nutritional support for babies with cows’ milk and/or soy protein allergies or malabsorption.
Helps lay the foundations for your baby’s future progress.
With over 40 years of continuous research by dedicated Nutricia scientists, pediatricians and nutritionists.
Need pregnancy or parenting advice?
Our Nutricia Careline tema of midwives, dietitians and nutritionists are here to answer your questions.
Search for Nutricia Careline to Live Chat us or call us on 1800 842 098
Monday to Friday 6.30AM to 5PM (AEST).
Aptamil® Pepti-Junior Gold+ Infant Formula is based on extensively hydrolysed whey protein derived from cows’ milk.