Nicorette Nicotine Gum Uncoated Regular Strength 2mg Classic is a sugar-free nicotine chewing gum which actively fights cravings. Use as a quit smoking aid. Bulk 105 pack.
Nicorette Nicotine Gum Extra Strength Uncoated Regular Strength 2mg is a quit-smoking aid.
• Actively Fights Cravings
• Regular strength 2mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
• Classic uncoated nicotine gum
• Discreet craving relief
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine gum with ActiveStop supporting you, your body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking gum can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
Suitable For: For those who smoke 20 or less a day.
Boxed Contents: 105 chewing gums.
Size: 105 Pack
Nicotine Level: 2mg
• Sugar Free
• Actively Fights Cravings
• Regular Strength 2 mg
• Classic Uncoated
• 105 Pieces
– If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– If you are under 12 years of age.Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Are under 18 years of age.
– Are taking any other medicines.
– Have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
– Have a stomach ulcer.
– Have kidney or liver disease.
– Take insulin for diabetes.
– Have an overactive thyroid.
– Have adrenal gland cancer.
Does not contain lactose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame, or gluten.
Foil sealed for your protection.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine 2mg (as polacrilex) (per gum).
Contains: Each gum contains nicotine. 11.4mg Sodium per gum and 3.8 Sorbitol per recommended daily dose.
– Read pack insert before use.
– Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
– Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes per day.USAGE ADVICEDo not use unless a doctor has told you to if you had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
1. Stopping Immediately.
How many pieces of gums do I use?
Week 1 to 12:
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours.
Do not use more than 20 pieces/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down.
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 20 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy.
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addtion to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg every day (see back of pack). After 12 weeks reduce the use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek or gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes